Friday, January 4, 2013

PUSSY LOVE



As recent as last year I could not stand the word "Pussy" and I did not use it. I would always use the word "Vagina"or "Yoni"; however people always told me that "Vagina" sounded too clinical and I quickly got bored with the word "Yoni".  "Yoni" is cool but it doesn't quite evoke any feelings in me. And I must admit that after hearing so many empowered and sexually confident women use the word "Pussy" I have grown to love it.
Perhaps if more women saw more images of other women's pussies/yoni's then we would realize that each one of us is unique. Like precious flowers, no two are exactly the same.  I have a private facebook group for women who are working with the cosmic yoni egg and there seemed to be a wave pussy posting empowerment  photos that developed from somewhere. Women felt inspired to share photos of their precious flowers and so many women began to discover how different we really are. And then, I heard through the grapevyne about a group of women who were in the group who were some place else speaking very negatively about the photos that were being posted. They even went so far as to call them "ugly." But yet, the few men who were privlidged enough to see the photos kept assuring every woman that her flower was gorgeous and that they had never seen an "ugly" one.  I found this interesting because it was a clear cut example of one of the many times that women can actually be more discouraging to each other than men. Sometimes, men can be more empowering than our fellow "sisters." This is one reason why I think as we women awaken our Inner G (Goddess) that we do not close out all of the men. The ignorant, ridiculous restrictive patriarchal men...YES. But there are men who truly understand and worship the Goddess.Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment